Resource-strapped companies who need to add new employees face a dilemma: they’re too busy to spend much time hiring, but things won’t get any better until they do. That was the issue for Bashyam Shah LLP, a medium-sized, boutique immigration law firm. It took them too long to post on...Read More
- How biased AI systems omit hidden workers and cause a talent shortage
- Benefits of hiring neurodivergent hidden workers in tech
- Barriers that keep neurodiverse applicants out of the workforce
- Neurodiverse talent: Effective strategies to engage candidates
- Should neuordiverse candidates disclose their status?